Thursday, April 14, 2011

Putting a "Curious Little Things" together!

Well, this is my first day... the 1st day of blogging. Of course, I have a twitter account (emilieart) and FB account, but really, with all the social media now are available, why not add one more? hmm...

This is what I wasn't quite sure about. See? My goal is to become the artist that I am. But right now, I am mostly the artist of... my cat? Not so much... Oh! don't get me wrong! Achilles quite enjoys listening to me play piano, and paint, but most of all, he is quite annoyed when I don't pay him all the respect he deserves: my all god-damn attention!!

So, I had to do something about it... and here I am! Putting art and other curiosities together and enjoying a delicious green tea while typing the first words that will come out of my... body (? let's say body) for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment